SCOPE/GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB:
Responsible for planning, execution, participation and representation in marketing events, industry tradeshows, company seminars and webinars, as well as maintaining positive relationships with industry associations.
This position is also responsible for the development and coordination of marketing initiatives including: marketing materials—slicks, order forms, sales presentations, ROI reporting, project management, lead nurturing and competitor analysis. This person will also be responsible for the analysis of data as related to the company’s involvement industry associations and events. This position is also responsible for keeping up with industry trends competitor analysis and maintaining positive relationships with clients, vendors and employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as a company representative at events
- Meeting planning and coordination of services
- Securing location (meeting and booth space), catering, A/V and accommodation and transportation logistics for participants
- Registering attendees for the events, managing hotel blocks
- Produce event plans to ensure successful planning and execution to ensure timely, cost-effective execution and return on investment
- Serves as a liaison to external facilities/vendors to ensure successful execution of events
- Performs tradeshow membership profiling and other industry research to determine key event messages and best tactics to generate booth traffic
- Select, research price and order promotional items
- Travel to and support onsite execution and management of key events, including show set-up and take-down as needed
- Responsible for promotional campaigns to support events including pre-event advertising and post-event follow-up across various digital mediums including; email, social media, ecommerce site, website, etc.
- Works with Marketing Director to develop and implement a marketing schedule of campaigns, events, advertising and communications
- Responsible for budgeting and tracking expenses to assist in complete financial reconciliation of all shows including the creation of purchase orders
- Creates, organizes and maintains tradeshow cost-analysis & ROI reports, exhibit traffic/trends, leads and campaign reports
- Responsible for creating & maintaining competitor analysis
- Ensure processing of show leads in Salesforce and Pardot
- Evaluates market demand for specialty products and services through conducting industry surveys and research
- Supports all marketing efforts as needed
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in marketing, tradeshows and communications
- Strong experience in tradeshow coordination, planning, execution, booth traffic, follow-up and reporting
- Proficiency in standard Microsoft office suite especially excel
- Ability to write RFP’s for events
- Salesforce data entry, campaign creation and reporting preferred
- Possess strong knowledge and proven experience of tradeshow management including registration, setup, planning and have solid ability to generate booth traffic, leads, follow-up
- B2B and product experience within healthcare is required
- Strategic thinking, product and consultative marketing, analytics and business development experience
- Possess extraordinary organizational skills with a high level of detail
- Excellent follow-up, budgeting, and time management skills
- Adept at handling multiple complex projects simultaneously under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge of marketing communications
- Self-starter with ability to operate with minimal supervision
- Possess and demonstrate strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills to manage and communicate effectively with clients, employees and vendors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position requires full range of body motion including manual and finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination. The position additionally requires standing/sitting for extensive periods of time. Occasional lifting and carrying items weighing up to forty (40) pounds may be required. Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range.
The work environment characteristics described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work is performed in an office environment involving frequent interaction with staff, clients and the general public.